One day workshop tailored for organisation
A participative workshop designed to help managers: (a) prevent potential
misconduct from occurring by increasing their understanding of the underlying
causes of misconduct and the related best management practice techniques; and
(b). develop the knowledge and skills base required to deal effectively with
misconduct when it does take place.
Participants will learn:
1. What constitutes misconduct
2. What are the common underlying causes of misconduct?
3. How to prevent misconduct from occurring using best management technques
4. Details, as required, of their organisation’s
5. When and how suspension should be used
6. The key aspects of a sound investigation, hearing and internal
7. The Law and the Tribunal system
Back to the
Management Development menu